Digital Workplace Manager, Intranet Team
Are you passionate about creating the best “easy-to-use” digital platforms for internal communications and collaboration? Do you constantly look for ways to improve the digital workplace? And do you want to expand your leadership skills?
Then you might be just the one we’re looking for at JYSK Communications.
We are in the process of migrating and optimizing our internal communications platforms to strengthen collaboration across the business and are looking for at skilled leader with experience within digital workplace and User Experience (UX) to head up our intranet team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You will be part of the global communications team at JYSK Head Office in Aarhus, Denmark, and the daily manager for our 4 dedicated intranet specialists with reference to Communications Director Åse Andersson.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- A great opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company where results, expansion and development have a high priority
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere with rich opportunities to cooperate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- To be part of a dedicated department with a short distance from decision to action
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job include:
- Maintaining, developing and optimizing the JYSK intranet to ensure easy access and self-service for the business
- Leading a team of 4 colleagues on a daily basis
- Defining guidelines for intranet and collaboration tools
- Staying informed about and implementing new possibilities for intranet and collaboration tools to ensure that JYSK is always operating optimally
- Representing the Intranet team in projects and events
- Handling ad hoc tasks
You can read more about our department at https://job.jysk.dk/dk/head-office/communications
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Has proven experience within digital workplace/UX
- Has experience as a team leader – direct or indirect
- Has knowledge of Confluence and MS365 collaboration tools is a plus
- Is proactive and take ownership for your deadline and deliveries
- Knows how to think globally and act locally
- Speaks and writes English for professional use
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Communications Director Åse Andersson at +45 3010 1101.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,300 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.