Outbound Planning Specialist
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make decisions and take action quickly? Do you want to work in Purchasing, Retail, and Supply Chain Management? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for our Outbound Planning Specialist position.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As our Outbound Planning Specialist, you will join the Flow of Goods department, which consists of 32 dedicated colleagues. The department is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of goods from suppliers through distribution centres to stores and customers in 28 countries. You will work in a dynamic organisation with a professional yet informal work environment alongside your colleagues.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- To become part of an international and successful retail company
- A great opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere with rich opportunities to cooperate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- To participate in several social activities during the year, including Friday bars, DHL run, the annual JYSK party, and more
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
As our Outbound Planning Specialist your key responsibility will be to ensure that all our 3000 stores across JYSK countries have the right level of inventory. You will be responsible for the optimal operation of our store ordering systems, analysing data and processes, and identifying areas for improvement. You will also communicate with retail organisations in all countries to ensure best practices and identify opportunities for optimisation.
You can read more about our department at https://job.jysk.dk/dk/head-office/purchasing
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
To succeed in this role, you need to have an analytical mindset and the ability to convert findings into actionable steps. While experience with SAP ERP and BW systems is beneficial, it is not required for the role. We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a relevant master’s degree e.g., within Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Retail or similar or have relevant experience from a similar position
- Are interested in and have a way with data and systems, such as Excel
- Quickly grasp complex systems and relations
- Take responsibility and have a passion about securing the right stock levels in the stores
- Are efficient and can independently seek out and pursue potential improvements
- Maintain an overview of complex issues and can work collaboratively with others
- Are fluent in English, both written and speaking
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader, Outbound Planning Line Hardorf Hansen +45 2043 1177.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behaviour and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.