Team Leader and Architect, SAP Development
Our global growth continues, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. To strengthen our SAP Development domain, we are looking for a Team Lead, who can help us shape the future as well as make sure it is brought to life.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting job with responsibility for the continuous professional development of your team.
- The possibility to work with both people management, SAP Development as well as architecture tasks.
- An exciting and developing job, in an international company with an ambitious growth strategy and a continuous drive towards development and optimization of IT solutions
- A job where you will have a strong voice in the future direction of SAP technologies in use
- An environment where decisions are made to be carried out, and where you participate in the planning of the development of future IT solutions
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogues and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
The SAP Development team is part of the JYSK IT SAP department of 35+ highly skilled SAP professionals. We value our open and relaxed work environment. Despite differences in task areas, cross-department professional dialogue and feedback is never far away.
You will get the management responsibility for a team consisting of five SAP Developers who work in an agile delivery model. As the line manager of the team, you ensure continuous development of the team, where focus will be on consistent high quality development, your team’s wellbeing and ensuring balanced capacity and competences for the future.
You can read more about our department at https://job.jysk.dk/dk/head-office/it
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Have at least 5 years of experience with the development of SAP within ABAP and knowledge of general SAP development tools, preferably within SAP Retail
- Are ready for new challenges and an opportunity for personal and professional development
- Are service-minded, professional, and co-operative
- Are independent and responsible with a personal drive
- Have experience with people management, or are eager to take your career to the next level including people management
- Take pride in taking the lead of your team and lifting the responsibility given to you.
- Can bring “structure to chaos”, for instance when business requirements are not clear from start
- Can bring forward your expertise to inspire the business as well as to develop and coach your team into the future SAP technologies, such as SAP S/4HANA, Fiori and SAP BTP
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written and it is an advantage if you also speak Danish fluently
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Manager, Chris Christoffersen at +45 4090 5080.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.