SAP SD Senior Consultant
Team Leader, SAP Sales & Marketing
General Responsibility and Competencies
- Technical ownership of system-, technology- or application areas within SAP SD
- Possesses a strong knowledge on relevant technology and business domains within JYSK and takes a proactive role in sparring with stakeholders on possible solution designs
- Takes initiatives to share technological knowledge to colleagues
- Is knowledgeable about the solution landscape across functional areas / departments
- Supports portfolio planning in JIRA when breaking down big and complex Initiatives into Epics, Stories and Tasks
- Can estimate and set the pace for complex tasks and ensures coordination and implementation inside own department as well as across departments and Value Streams / Release Trains
- Sets directions, guides colleagues, and facilitates solution designs
Cooperates primarily with colleagues in the IT department and with relevant stakeholders in the business. Daily work tasks are coordinated in a scrum team.
- Solution Design, setup, test and implementation within SAP SD
- Solution design, customization, test and implementation within SAP SD.
- Definition and description of business processes, solution, and functional design specifications in MyJYSKDocs
- Ongoing and concurrent documentation of solutions in MyJYSKDocs
- Counseling, training, and 3rd. level support to super users in the JYSK organization
- Project and task coordination with the Business / Scrum Team
- Continuous development of competencies Guidance and training of SAP Graduates (on demand)
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.