Would you like to gain valuable practical experience within Finance in one of the most successful companies in Denmark?
Then a 4-6 month internship in the Finance department at the JYSK Head Office in Aarhus is just the right thing for you. The internship is scheduled for the autumn 2023 and will start the 21st of August.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As an intern you will get valuable practical experience with finance processes, business intelligence and SAP.
The department is responsible for developing and supporting the finance departments and Shared Finance Centers of the 27 countries in which JYSK has activities. The department is a small team, which gives you the opportunity to participate in all tasks and projects.
We offer you an interesting internship with professional and personal development potentials – allowing you to put your theories and qualifications into practice. You will experience a busy and dynamic work environment with an informal, yet professional way of communicating.
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
Your tasks and responsibilities during your internship includes:
- Supporting, training and controlling the finance departments of the countries
- Optimising administrative finance routines, including documentation and follow-up
- Loss prevention in stores through data analysis
- Developing management reports
- Contributing to the implementation of IT changes within finance
- Get hands on experience with SAP Finance and SAP Business Objects
- Performing ad-hoc financial tasks and analyses
You can read more about our department here.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
We are looking for an intern who:
- Are studying for a degree in economics or finance
- Have a way with numbers and quickly master complex systems
- Are good at communicating in English and good Danish skills will be regarded as an advantage
- Are capable of performing tasks efficiently and effectively
- Multi-tasking is second nature to you
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Director Controlling & Loss Prevention, Anders Sylvest at +45 8939 7500.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply” no later than 28 February 2023. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institute.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.