Supply Planning Intern
Would you like to gain valuable practical experience within Planning, Logistics, SCM and Purchasing with one of the most successful companies in Denmark?
Then a 4-6 month internship in Supply Planning at the JYSK Head Office in Aarhus is just the right thing for you. The internship is scheduled for the autumn 2023 and will start the 21st of August.
We are looking for an ambitious and competent student for an internship in Supply Planning in the JYSK Flow of Goods department. The department is responsible for the flow of goods from suppliers to distribution centres to stores and customers in all countries where JYSK operates.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Go for it, if you want an exciting internship with professional as well as personal development opportunities that allow you to put your theories and qualifications into practice. You will work in an international environment, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth way of communicating.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- To be a part of ensuring the most appropriate order portfolio for the central JYSK distribution centres
- To work in a busy and dynamic organisation with great and dedicated colleagues, whom you should both be able to challenge as well as learn from
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
Your tasks and responsibilities during your internship includes:
- To create balance between supply and demand
- To work with analysis of forecasts, safety stocks and risk profiles, especially with focus on merging into ONE JYSK
- To cooperate with different stakeholders both inside and outside of Flow of Goods
You can read more about our department here.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
We are looking for an intern who:
- Is studying a degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Is interested in, and has a way with numbers and systems
- Has a high-level fluency in English - good Danish skill will be regarded as an advantage
- Is a true multi-tasker
- Is efficient and effective, and can quickly grasp complex systems and relations
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Supply Planning Manager, Amalie Rosenvinge at +45 2856 6776.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your educational institute.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.